Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AFTER THE BALL





Well all the Holidays are over and THE BALL has Dropped from the old Times /Allied Chemical whatever that building now is named in Times Square!
The Bloat of Holiday indulgence is however now a part of the challenge of 2009. I find don't have the energy for exercising and doing the show. But curbing the carbs is a must. I did however have a Starbucks Cookie and a Grande today.
Mostly I have been eating Protein and greens.my eating a priority so
Ok had eggs yesterday and today,,,but the were poached!
Anyway..I will make my eating habits and intake a priority for sure...
May we all have a Healthier and NEW YEAR..
And a Little less Stress would be welcome as well!!
THE THREE ODDBALLS ARE RANDY BRENNER, BIL RUSSELL AND MYSELF IN "SEENEY TODD" FROM SAN JOSE..IN THE LATE 80'S

xx
Keybored

No comments: