Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OOPS PS:

I am Obviously not paying attention to my own KEYBOARD.
Wanted to add that my college ITHACA COLLEGE did a wonderful magazine issue.
It is an issue about Ithaca graduates in theatre and on Broadway.
They were nice enough to include ME in the article along with recent graduates that have made some inroads on the Big Street.
Matt Cavanaugh, who is now playing TONY in WEST SIDE STORY and has been in GREY GARDENS and URBAN COWBOY along with soap operas, is featured as is the lovely and very talented Kelly Butler who starred as Kira in XANADU at the Helen Hayes theatre.
I guess I represented the OLDER group? =0-)
Each of us mention how invaluable our Ithaca training was and how it is a pillar of our stability and focus as working artists.
Bravo Ithaca..Continue to hold the standards high.
I hope someday I can be a part of your continuing creative spark, perhaps even get up there and do some master classes. I would love that.
It is still set in one of the most attractive places in New York State. Cayuga Lake is something to experience in ALL SEASONS.
I send a shout out to all Alumni and soon to be graduates in the creative Arts: Hope you have as much enjoyment as I have had in the Arts and know that in my experience Ithaca's training is a great tool for artistic longevity!
See you onstage, on TV and on screen.

XXX
Keybored

No comments: